Thank you for your interest in Guest Post on Techsob.com. The ultimate goal of guest posts is to bring well-written, useful content that encourages our readers. Before submitting a guest post, please go through following guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines
- The content must be written for techsob.com (i.e. not published anywhere else online, ever). If we find out that the post was published simultaneously somewhere else, we reserve the right to delete the post from our website.
- Posts must be at least 500 words; there is no maximum limit.
- Only photos that you own can be used. Images found on Google Image, Flickr, Pinterest, etc are not permitted.
- The content of the post becomes the property of techsob.com once published.
- Submissions should be saved in Word format.
- Posts must contain no more than 3 links. The links can be do-follow. We reserve the right to modify / remove the link(s) if the target page changes content or is not accessible anymore. To avoid any penalty of Google, our staff is reviewing outgoing links on a regular basis. Even if we offer time-unlimited link placement, we provide refunds only for links removed within the first year after publishing. In case your link is removed due to the fact that the target page is not accessible or has changed its content, we do not provide refunds.
Guest Post Pricing
We are not accepting free guest post now. Instead we accept sponsored articles only.
All payments are done via PayPal only. If a due payment is not received within 14 days after the post is published, we reserve the right to either remove the do-follow links (and still keep the post) or to completely delete the post. We contact the partner before the post is removed if the payment is in default.
Guest Post Topics
If you are serious, and want to post your content on our website, Contact Us today to get more information!